Wednesday, November 24, 2010

African Children's Choir


WOW, do you believe that a coincidence is when God creates a miracle and chooses to remain anonymous? I do.

Here's the deal; Last Thursday I saw an email notice that the African Children's Choir was going to be in the Denver area. I have always been interested so I found their web site at www.africanchildrenschoir.org and located a phone number. I spoke to Tina who told me that the group just had a very unexpected cancellation that eliminated a key concert and three nights of housing.

Here is where I am so blessed to be a part of the Wilson family! The kids needed a place to be, host homes for three days, and they were arriving on Sunday afternoon. Could we do it? Who will do it? Wilson will!

I said yes, send them our way. Then I sent out an email asking for help with housing, meals, and a potential concert. Before the day was done, it was all cared for with great detail. Momentum is a wonderful thing.

Anyway, the bus pulled in, host families went into action, a concert was presented to an overflow crowd, and everyone (especially the Wilson team!) was blessed.

What a great God we have! Many thanks to everyone who made it happen. It wasn't water into wine...but it was real close!

God loves to do stuff and then remain anonymous!

No comments: